The Ethio-America Food and Beverage Show is an annual event serves as a vital platform for industry professionals, businesses, and enthusiasts from Ethiopia and the United States to connect, exchange knowledge, and explore opportunities within the food and beverage sector. The event attracts key stakeholders, including manufacturers, distributors, investors, government officials, restaurants & bars as well as consumers, making it an ideal platform to showcase your brand and expand your network.
Cultural Exchange: Foster a deeper understanding and appreciation of Ethiopian and
American culinary traditions, promoting cultural exchange and dialogue between the
Education and Awareness: Educate attendees about the history, traditions, and unique
aspects of Ethiopian and American food and beverages through cooking
demonstrations, workshops, and informative sessions.
Key Highlights of the Show
* Exhibiting and B2B Sessions: Exhibitors, sponsors and participants will connect with
industry professionals, entrepreneurs, suppliers, and food enthusiasts in the vibrant
atmosphere of the show. Explore business opportunities, forge partnerships, and build
valuable connections within the food and beverage industry.
* Tasting Sessions: Indulge your taste buds in a variety of delectable Ethiopian and
American dishes. Sample traditional Ethiopian favorites such as injera, doro wat, and
kitfo, alongside American classics like burgers, barbecue, and gourmet desserts.
* Cooking Demonstrations: Learn from renowned Ethiopian and American chefs as they
share their culinary expertise, demonstrate traditional cooking techniques, and provide
insider tips and tricks.
* Beverage Showcase: Immerse yourself in a world of flavors with the Beverage
Showcase, discover Ethiopian coffee traditions, drinks, and explore American craft
beers, wines, and spirits that complement the diverse cuisine.
* Cultural Performances: Delight in traditional Ethiopian music, dance, and art, and
experience the vibrant rhythms and expressions of American cultural performances.
* Education and Workshops: Engage in informative online sessions on restaurant
management, regulations, customer services and experiences.
* Launch the formation of Ethio-American Restaurant and Bar Owners Association.
* Recognition and Award Programs
* Ethio-American Restaurant and Bar Owners Day
We Only Have One Home
In exchange for the right to promote and/or sell stated product (s) during the Show the
Exhibitor agrees to pay Ethio-American Chamber of Commerce in Maryland:
* $400 for 10 x 10 Food & Beverage vendor booth space for Sunday October 8,
2023 only in the event area. This price includes standard electrical provision.
Vendor provides tent, food, beverages, tables, chairs, electrical cords, etc.
* $350 for 10 x 10 Dry goods vendor booth space for Sunday October 8, 2023 in
the event area. This price includes standard electrical provision. We will provide
a table and two chairs.
* $250 for 10 x 10 Non-profit vendor booth space for Sunday October 8, 2023
only in the event area. This price includes standard electrical provision. We will
provide a table and two chairs.
PREMISES -Operator warrants that the premises shall be left in original condition as upon arrival; this includes picking up trash at and around Operator premises.
Due to event layout and space requirements, vendor's vehicles cannot be parked alongside vendor's booth. Vendors will be allowed to drop off merchandise and park in the designated